‘We’ve done interviews with restaurant industry experts where we talked about Covid. One of the things we talked about is that people aren’t going to touch menus. They’ll touch their own phones. You’re providing an option. We all want to go back to restaurants. Not going to be the same anytime soon.’ Alex Greenwood
- 2:36 Data is the new oil.
- 4:00 Bearcats football and Travis Kelce.
- 6:00 AI, $400B industry in five years.
- 7:19 The start of Standard Insights Learning from failures and being open to growth.
- 8:17 Prioritize and execute data driven campaigns. Those who know how to do this will win now and in the future. Know your customers and act on it.
- 10:30 Struggles. Understanding product market fit and how to solve a business problem. Bain study – driving repeat buyers by 5% can improve business profitability by 25-95%.
- 12:00 Product improvement came from customer feedback.
- 15:00 Ecommerce, early adopters of AI. Attacking other verticals. Finance companies. Restaurants.
- 16:34 Covid-19. Relaunch of AI – driven digital menus.
- 19:14 Know your customers. Recommendations improve conversions. Increases turnover of clients.
- 23:00 AI can be used in a wide variety of verticals.
- 30:25 The Old Chinese proverb ‘The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.’
- 35:26 Pivot. Adapt and overcome. Professionally and personally.